Subject: Thank You Ten Tec -Reply
Author:  PEPLASTERS@mail.rkd.snds.com at SMTPGATE
Date:    1/8/97 7:54 AM

>>> Reid W Simmons
   I just wanted to drop a note and let the folks at Ten Tec know how
much I
   appreciate their products, service, and support.

   I bought my OMNI VI back in mid 1992 - one of the first production runs

   was an attempt to get information on extending the transmitter range to
cover
   the 4 MHz Army MARS frequencies.  After a couple of months of "more

   Reid;
Did you get the OMNI on MARS?  I have been told it could not be done.

I am replying here because the system I am using will not go directly to
the internet.  1 out of 5 attempts may go through, but it will allow me to
access the reflector.  Thanks,  Paul WA9FFL (AFT3DU)

Text item: External Message Header