Product Suggestions

MARTY_GULSETH@HP-Spokane-om2.om.hp.com MARTY_GULSETH@HP-Spokane-om2.om.hp.com
Wed, 8 Jan 97 18:14:23 -0700

Hello All (especially Scott @ T-T)

I'll second Wayne's request for an autotuner kit a `la SGC 230 - how about
with:

1. Environmentally "rugged" like the '230 for those of us who wanna put it
   out in the snow, rain, etc.

2. Provide the means to tune/drive balanced feeders (optional is OK.) Even
   better: provide a means to vary the balun ratio, e.g., 4:1, 6:1, 9:1
   (not necessarily instantly changable - a "build this way for this ratio"
   is FB...)

3. (Getting esoteric here) Provide a means to provide operating voltage
   via the coax feed (perhaps the "other one" does so, I don't know.)
   Provide an optional feature of sending some functional info back to the
   operating position - "tuning in progress" LED, "matched <1.X" LED,
   "mismatch" LED, etc. - seems this could be an add-on to the basic kit...

Thanks and 73 all!

Marty - W7LEJ (Spokane, WA)

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html