? and / keys (fwd)

Ten-Tec Inc. sales@tentec.com
Thu, 09 Jan 1997 14:05:29 Eastern Standard Time

Hi Larry (and the TT Reflector):

Let me preface this by saying that I passed e-mail back and forth
with Tree regarding this issue in September when he posted a
message about this issue on the Ten-Tec Reflector.

We're always willing to listen to suggestions for improving any
characteristics of the Omni-VI.  Our last firmware upgrade in Mar. 96
was from user suggestions - adding the RIT tuning rate control,
selectable filters from the PC, etc.  We will continue to offer
upgrades like this for the Omni-VI, and when we are ready to do our
next one will consider the possibility of adding this feature.
We, of course, want to maximize the usefulness of the transceiver
in any given situation whether contesting related or not.

Adding a second interface or substituting one for the Icom emulation
currently used is not a future possibility, however.

See you in the NAQP CW contest Saturday Jan. 11

Scott Robbins, W4PA
Ten-Tec