Ah...yes...

Ten-Tec Inc. sales@tentec.com
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 14:38:23 Eastern Standard Time

The fine folks that read the Ten-Tec reflector probably are not the
primary target of this message, but here goes...

PLEASE:
The U.S. mail service in East Tennessee is terrible.  I have said
this here before.  If you are sending us a check, etc., by mail and
you have a need for this item to arrive by a certain date, time, etc.
don't depend on Priority Mail to get it here.  Spend the extra few
dollars to send it UPS or FedEx.  We'll both be much happier, and
you'll get that amplifier to work Heard Island on time.

Danke,
Scott Robbins, W4PA
slightly ruffled Ten-Tec employee

--