Titan Gold

Ten-Tec Inc. sales@tentec.com
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 08:58:59 Eastern Standard Time

We are no longer taking orders for the Titan Gold amplifier.  All
available spots have been filled.  We will be keeping a waiting
list from this date onward in case any orders are cancelled between
now and the estimated delivery times.  Thanks for your support.

The first run will be off the assembly line in the next two weeks,
give or take a few days.  As usual, we are short on sheet metal and
that's our only remaining obstacle.  If you placed a Titan order
before mid-October, your amp should be delivered with this batch.
We will be contacting you shortly.  The next run will be at the end
of Feb. into early March, followed by the last one in late March to
early April.

73
Scott Robbins, W4PA
Ten-Tec