Hello

Pete Brunelli pcb@connix.com
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 13:34:05 +0000

Hello,
I have been using TT gear since I was licensed about 4 years ago.  I
started with an analog Triton IV and now have a Scout 555 which
I use for mobile HF operating, as well as fixed ops.  My other HF rig
is a Norcal 40/40.  I was looking for some TT info
and ran across info regarding the reflector.  So here I am.

My main interests are mobile CW and VHF rovering.  I have a page for
my ad-hoc band of radio misfits, the Roling Thunder Contest Club.
You can hit it from my homepage.

Aloha,

Pete Brunelli, N1QDQ
--