"Ron Lee" AGC Mods for "AGC POPS" ?

Billy W. Cox aa4nu@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 16:16:10 -0800

Hi !

Been watching the thread on the audio based AGC as used in some of
the TT equipment. When I had an Omni C, that "pop" was really about
the only dislike I had on the rig ... it was a simple solid rig ...

I had at that time (long since gone) some information on a 3rd call area
fellow named "Ron Lee" (?) who offered a 'mod' to solve the "popping"

Never did follow up ... may have been a cure, or may have been the
olde snake oil in a bottle ... But it might be something to track
down and consider *IF* is was effective ...

Well there's my 2 cents for the day ... Have a FB week on the bands !

73 Billy AA4NU
aa4nu@ix.netcom.com

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html