[TenTec] Omni VI Option 1 upgrade - undocumented feature

AL_LORONA@HP-USA-om33.om.hp.com AL_LORONA@HP-USA-om33.om.hp.com
Wed, 2 Jul 97 23:00:30 -0400

     Hi Everybody,

     I've been enjoying the Option 1 upgrade to the Omni VI and today
     noticed a little something that isn't actually documented in the
     manual addendum included in the shipment.

     At first I thought it was an error: the third decimal point on the
     frequency display was lit (the one after the 10 Hz digit). Eventually
     I realized this is how the rig tells you that DSP NR is on. You notice
     it toggle on and off as you push the front panel "NR" button.

     Don't be alarmed. The DSP NR has a front panel annunciator. Cool!

     R,

     Al W6LX