[TenTec] FS: : OmniD -- pulling it off the market

Hawkins, Bill w5ec@digitalexp.com
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 22:42:01 -0500

When I got my OMNI VI I wouldn't let my OMNI D go either.
It is SN 19 and I bought it in 1978. It is in mint condition.
I use it periodically to make sure the OMNI VI is working ok.
I would get rid of my kids before I got rid if it!
Bill