Fwd: [TenTec] Rig Control Software

Del Seay seay@Alaska.NET
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 06:09:46 -0700

LWBudd@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 97-07-15 10:22:10 EDT, dcalvin@VNET.IBM.COM writes:
>
> << Subj:        Fwd: [TenTec] Rig Control Software
>  Date:  97-07-15 10:22:10 EDT
>  From:  dcalvin@VNET.IBM.COM
>  To:    LWBudd@aol.com
>

>  As a user of DX4WIN (and I've appended this before) I find it is the best
>  logging software available today for Windows PC's.

                      (SNIP)
>    Duane    73, de AC5AA

What most of us are looking for is not logging programs that
control the radio. While that has it's applications, what we
are looking for is "Operating Software" allowing total control
of the radio from a pc (or modem). What I envision is someone
coming up with a windows based program with a screen that looks
like the front of a radio and the ability to control each function
in an easy fashion.
Being barely DOS literate, I'm not going to attempt it. de KL7HF