[TenTec] FS: Paragon

Steve Ellington n4lq@iglou.com
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 20:03:59 -0400

I am offering my Paragon 1 for sale. It is in excellent condition
both physically and electrically. All filters are included plus the
hand mic, manual. Shipped in original box. For those who aren't familiar
with the rig.

Frequency range: 100khz to 29.9999mhz Receive and Transmitt
Freq control     microprocessor controlled digital PLL 10hz resolution
Freq Stability   worst case, 1ppm per degree C at 29.9999mhz
Power required   20A @ 13.8vdc
Dimensions HWD   5 3/4" X 14-3/4" X 17"
weight           16lbs

TX modes         usb,lsb,cw, rtty fsk or afsk
dc power input   200watts  100% duty cycle for up to 20 minutes
T/R switching    vox or ptt on ssb. fast or slow qsk on cw

Can be heard on-the-air.

Asking $1150 plus shipping.

Steve Ellinton N4LQ
Louisville, Ky