[TenTec] F/S: OMNI-V & PS

Luther B. Phillips n4uw@preferred.com
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 18:01:44 +0100

Hi, gang.....I've got an opportunity to buy an Omni-VI locally, so I'm
going to sell my V. Rig is in excellent condition. Has been my main station
since 1991, and has never given me a minute's trouble. FM board, 1.8 filter,
Model 960 power supply (also in EC), all original manuals & boxes, and
UPS ground shipping CONUS included for the firm price of $1000. Firmware
has not been updated; also, I'm keeping the CW filters and the remote knob.
I can demo on the air if you want to hear it.
You can reply direct to n4uw@preferred.com, or call me at (423)288-8176
between 3 and 5 PM EDT- leave message if no answer.
TNX & 73, Luther N4UW