[TenTec] low priced Ten-Tec, Modules

James Parsons k5rov@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 09:13:28 -0500

Jack W. Rucker wrote:
> For mobile, portable, and backpacking, I still vote for modules, and
> TenTec . . .and the Scout - I just wish the factory would correct the
> Scout's frequency stability problems so I don't have to appologize to
> the world for the last of the good radio mfrs.
>
> 73,
>
> Jack  W4SON/9N1SON
>
> --

Jack, that is my only complaint with the Scout. People would ask me if I
was using a Scout when I started jumping and drifting. I had three of
them. If they ever fix that problem, I will have one for life.

Jim, K5ROV
--
James (Jim), Parsons, K5ROV USAF, Ret.
k5rov@worldnet.att.net  QCWA, NWQRP, Fists, ARRL