[TenTec] Ten-Tec Service

K3TE QRP@Earthlink.net
Sat, 08 Mar 1997 08:45:19 +0000

I recently sent my Omni V back to Ten-Tec for a receiver problem repair.
WHile it was there, I called sales and got a voice annunciator board.

I asked, "Can it (the voice board) be installed while my rig is being
serviced?"    "No problem. We'll bill you with the repair"  -- What a
company!

Cutting to the quick, I received the rig back yesterday morning.  Nine
working days after I UPSed it to Sevierville.  Rig sounds sounds better
than ever!

Bob Schnick K3TE
Ten Tec Omni V, Argo556, Argonaut 509
Ten Tec- the world's finest HF Tranceivers.