[TenTec] FS: Corsair II w/Remote VFO

James C. Owen, III owen@piper.eeel.nist.gov
Mon, 12 May 1997 13:00:55 -0500 (EST)

In message Sun, 11 May 97 20:25:52 -0400, Pete Meier <pmeier@tir.com>  writes:

> I have Ten Tec Corsair II w/Remote VFO. Both are in good condition.
> Corsair has two filters installed. Position 1 SSB & position 2 is 500HZ
> CW filter. Everything works fine business. Cosmetics:covers have minor
> scratches and wear spots on top.
>
> Price is $450 for Corsair and $150 for Remote VFO plus shipping.
> I prefer to sell as a package and will sell package for $550.
>
> Email to pmeier@tir.com

Hey Guys,
   I haven't seen anything about this being sold. Pete has a GREAT  price on
this package. Anyone would be more than happy with the Corsair II and it
comes with the optional cw filter. I would buy it if I didn't already have
the same set-up and I paid almost $800 for mine. One of you should grab it
up. 72/73 Jim K4CGY qrp-l #72