[TenTec] Herculese owners

Dennis McCarthy DENNIS@nothnbut.net
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 07:03:51 -0600

Steve Narducci wrote:

> How well do you guys like this particular amp?  Are there any pros or cons
> with it?
> I have an older one coming, thanks.....Steve
>
> --
> Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htmBottom kune: I have never heard a station i haven't worked with the
Hercules. But, like in the case of Heard Island, it took two calls. I
use a trolling motor battrery which gives me double duty for the battery
because I am also a fisherman. I'm also thinking of using it to power my
Omni VI to possibly get rid of TVI. Like the feature wherein I can click
on a packetcluster announcement and watch everything, including amp,
switch to the frequency. Good luck es 73, Dennis, AA0A