[TenTec] Omni C no longer for sale

Vernon A. Hatley vhatley@flash.net
Wed, 08 Oct 1997 14:24:32

	Wow guys, what a response.  It seems the vast majority of you, given the
choice of having a  Omni VI or keeping your old Omni C, would pick the Omni
C any day of the week.  What a surprise.  Since I am a fairly new HAM and
have never used a Omni VI, I am going to accept your more experienced
advice.  The Omni C is no longer for sale.  Every last one of you; (and
that was a lot of responses); said I would really regret selling the Omni
C.  Almost every response thought the "C" was one of the best rigs Ten Tec
every designed.
	Thanks for all the advice and responses.  It seems I was about to make a
serious mistake. ;-)
--
KK5RO
Vernon A. Hatley