[TenTec] OMNI VI PLUS Owners & Harley owners-Reply

Paul Plasters PEPLASTERS@mail.rkd.snds.com
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 13:24:44 -0500

I have never had another station tell me that My Kenwood, or Icom
sounded great.  There was never any discussion much about that item.
Until I got a Ten Tec that is.  About every third or fourth contact
comments on it.  Oh well!  My last Harley only had 286,000 miles on it
when I sold it.  It had been in a shop once though, when it was still in
warranty.  A young fellow bought it to ride cause it was so dependable!
I think most American companies still build good stuff.  Like the company I
work for!  Their equipment goes on almost every commercial plane flying,
and on plenty of military aircraft also.  Live on TT, HD, and  S.  well some
would think it was commercializing if 	 added that last name
    o~
  _[-/)_
Ride to live-Live to ride
Paul WA9FFL "wa9ffl@aol.com"