[TenTec] Omni VI Plus upgrade

Paul Helbert phelbert@rica.net
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 08:28:47 -0500

Jan,

I have the level I upgrade.  I thought and still think it was a great
bargan.  I have everything I need.  It would be "nice" to be able to
change the 9 mHz if filters from the front pannel instead of from under
the bottom cover, but for the price difference, I'm very happy with
this.  Also the stick on lables seem to be of unusually good
durability.  I think they are here to stay, and see no need for a new
switch pannel.

73,

Paul, Wv3j