[TenTec] Omni 5/amplifier question

Steve Narducci nw9g@netusa1.net
Sun, 21 Sep 1997 21:28:33 -0500

Just back from Cincy fest today and got an ameritron al80 amp.  The omni 5
manual
shows diagrams for hooking up a titan and herculese amp.  What about this amp.
I see a relay jack on the back and there are the tx en/tx out jacks.  Which
ones do
I use and do I need to run the alc line also.  And are there any other
things I
should know about running this amp with the omni 5 ?  I will be using it on
220v.
Also, I have an Omni D rig that I will use also.  Do I use the t/r jack on
the
back of this rig also?  Sorry for seeming so ignorant but the manuals don't
help and
I don't have any amp experience.......Thanks Ten Tec fans.....Steve....NW9G