[TenTec] what to do?

Brian Hemmis Brian Hemmis" <K3USC@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 18:52:30 -0400

How 'bout just putting the $$ into a better/higher antenna if you can-this
is a better investment both TX and RX than an amp. The Herc 2 is a nice
little amp though. What were you going to use to power it- TT's over-priced
supply or a deep-cycle marine battery and a trickle charger ? I had great
success with the latter several years back-this would save you some $$. For
your level (mine too) of operating I'd be happy with the 5. I've had both
the 5, and 6 (+) and could live with either. Don't ask me what I'm currently
running though... Or... you could always take your family on a dream
vacation.... 73-Brian K3USC