[TenTec] S/S TT 9 band shortwave rcvr 1253

David Perrin d_perrin@conknet.com
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 07:10:49 +0100

Hi-
  I would like to sell or swap my Ten Tec 9-band short wave receiver,
model number 1253 for $45 shipped or swap it for an electronic
keyer/paddle.
  This receiver is super hot when connected to about any long wire
antenna. This is a Ten Tec kit which has been well built, and works as
it should.  Comes with manual and built in speaker. It can be powered
internally from six D cells, making it excellent for "out back" usage,
or from a power cube. Neither power source not included.

73 de dave in NH