[TenTec] FS/trade Argosy voice announcement unit

Mike & Coreen ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 12:49:09 +0000

Hi, Mike/ve9aa here.

Have in VG condx, an Argosy 525 Voice announcement unit.

Housed in a black box. Press button, and a mans voice announces the
freq you are on. Designed for a white-caner ham.

Works 100%.  I sold my Argosy, but buyer didn't want the unit.
No docs for it, but works FB.

Looking for ~$150.00 US -or- better still, a good used htx-100 10m rig
or equivalent.  Would consider a really nice used SSB/AM CB that is converted
(or could be converted) to 10m such as the President Jackson, Cobra 148GTL,
TRC-449, etc.

-MIKE

Michael & Coreen Smith
271 Smith Rd, Waterville
Sunbury Co, NB, E2V 3V6
Canada

Coreen (1997-1998 Co-President for Orchid Society of New Brunswick)

Mike's/ve9aa personal homepage is at:
http://members.tripod.com/~ve9aa/index.html
Coreen's/ve9aaa personal homepage is at:
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/2174