[TenTec] Triton II meter is wild

Joseph Pursley kf5mc@flash.net
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 09:26:49 -0500

If you do use wd40 Id bet it will be the last time. When it dries it forms
goey coating . When used to lube firearms it eventually causes them to jam.
In a few years the fellow who used it in his pots is in for a real surprise.
I would suggest instead you use a product called Deoxit D 5. Also Rat Shack
sells a pretty good pot cleaner. I use WD40 to spray down antique firearms
that no longer work. The resultant goey film left makes a pretty good rust
preventive........de kf5mc.....joe