[TenTec] OMNI VI Meter Zeroing

Arthur R Bernstein n2ka@juno.com
Wed, 05 Aug 1998 14:22:16 EDT

Hi All,
Have an OMNI VI (Option 3 upgrade.) Very happy with radio-excellent
performer.
I guess I'm splitting hairs, but I've noticed the meter at rest reads
below the 0 point to the left. Not a tremendous amount, but is apparently
mechanical, since it's the same in all meter modes. Is there a way to
easily zero the meter. Likely giving slightly low readings in all meter
modes. S meter has always been a bit stingy (for what it's worth!!)Thanks
in advance.
73,
Art, N2KA
90% CW, 75% 160 Meters, 100% in favor of people not screwin' around with
ham radio as we know it!! Since 12/61-Novice to Extra.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]