[TenTec] "Warble with Omni V"

Joseph Pursley kf5mc@flash.net
Fri, 07 Aug 1998 07:06:50 -0500

Repeating an earlier communication: A possibility could be having your power
supply in close proximity to the radio. Under no circumstances  place it near
to the right side if the rig. I also had the same problem. Ten Tec suggested
I move the power supply and it worked. The problem being cases made of a non
ferrous material allowing flux lined from the Power transformer to interfere
with the proper operation of certain sensitive IC's.......de joe    AKA
kf5mc