[TenTec] Omni 5 (used) OR Scout (new) - Best baptism?

Joseph Pursley kf5mc@flash.net
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 07:49:33 -0500

Get the Corsair II. It was one of the best receivers the ever made. On the up
side it could be repaired and aligned by the owner. It was fairly stable
after warm up. A lot more stable than most. Neat appearance and all round
excellent rig. I have in the past owned three of them over a period of years
only to trade or sell them to purchase the Omni V and VI. In some ways I wish
I still had one. ......Joe