[TenTec] FS: Delta II station

Greg Deiss deiss@camasnet.com
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 20:59:05 -0800

I'll try this again!  I have a complete TenTec station to sell.  It
consists of:

                TT 536 transceiver (Delta II)
                TT 936 matching power supply
                TT 291 matching antenna tuner
                TT 705 desk mike

All are in great shape.  All manuals are included.  The 536 is in the
original box.  The radio and ps recently had a factory "checkup".
Reason for selling:  Too many radios and too little time.  The rig's
been used twice in the last six months.  I'm RIFing the shack a little
and this is the first to go.  Price is $850 + shipping.

Greg, KL7QX (in Idaho now, not Alaska!)