[TenTec] Need Info on TT 1150 Over Voltage Protector

Ken fsr567@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 12:38:06 -0600

Anyone have the docs for the Ten-Tec 1150 over voltage protector?

The one I have acquired was taken out of the metal box and only has two
short pieces of red wire connected to it. Looks in good condition and the
fuse is good. I want to put it in a power supply but not sure which wire is
input or output.  I'm guessing on the way it should mount back in the TT
metal box.. If I have it correct, looking at the PCB with the fuse to the
towards me, (top of the box)the input is to the left and the output to the
right.

Have I got this right?

TNX . . 73 .. Ken - VE5KC

E-Mail  - ve5kc@qsl.net