[TenTec] Model 234 Speech Processors

Jim MILLER k4sqr@juno.com
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 16:30:23 -0400

I doubt there is any reason on the sale of the 234's Steve.
Still have a new one in the box here. I wondered if there would be any
difference over the built-in processor on my #564  Omni Plus.The big
difference is ability to tailor highs & lows for  each voice
characteristic. Guess I'll break it out of the box for a test next
weekend.

I still recall listening to the prototype one weekend when Dick Frey,
W1FCC/4 was testing it and called when I was at KZ5JM in the Canal Zone.
After purchasing one from AES, it performed miracles on my Drake 4C-line
!

Another great Ten-Tec accessory.

73,
Jim Miller,  K4SQR