[TenTec] Argo/Delta II backlight

Harry &Sara Coates coates@oceana.net
Wed, 02 Dec 1998 17:53:13 -0500

Hi Everyone, It is sure satisfying to see so many people
happy. This has been a fun project.  I really want to thank
all the people who chipped in and helped. This proves
there's a great bunch on this reflector. We take care of our
own. A design flaw has been repaired and the value of a
great radio has been protected for years to come.
Pete, I'm not sure how long 50,000 operating hours is. I'm
64 now. They say you can't take it with you. I don't think
that means TT gear, does it?????????? Can you see a 60'
tower for a head stone..... HI HI  A great Holiday season to
all..  HO HO HO
cul es '73  Harry Coates   WA8HC
               TEN TEC forever........................RTTY
too