[TenTec] Mystery filter - answer and thanks

GeneN8KUA@aol.com GeneN8KUA@aol.com
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 20:48:14 EST

--part0_912736096_boundary

Thanks, there was unanimity, all thought it was likely the 2.7 khz 4 pole
filter found in earlier rigs, like the Corsair I, and Ken, W8EK confirmed that
48057 is the T-T internal part number for the filter.

Some asked how I like the INRAD 400 Hz filters.  I do, but haven't had the
opportunity to compare them to the T-T/NS versions.  With all the filter
positions on the Omni VI+'s, it might be fun for someone to load each IF with
one of each and see if other ops (unaware of just where the filters got
placed) can tell the difference and have a preference.

Thanks & 73 Folks!

Gene N8KUA
Arlington, TX

--part0_912736096_boundary