[TenTec] Re: "prettiest radios'

wowly wowly@email.msn.com
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 20:30:25 -0500

Ooops, here we go now!

Omni A,B,C models get my TenTec vote, but oh, how I loved the looks of the
Hallicrafters, Hammarlunds, and Nationals !

Lafayette radio had a Japanese kit knock off of the
two-semicircle-with-flat-side-vertical Hallicrafter design. It was about my
third rx and a quality materials offering.

Larry,  K8PUJ