[TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net

Beamer, Jay JBeamer@PanAmSat.com
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 10:15:14 -0500

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder, the User's Net is this Sunday at 2300Z (3 pm pacific local,
6 pm eastern local) on 14.280 +/- QRM.  Listen for Dave/N1LQ, Will/KC5QWE,
and myself settling in on  frequency just prior to 2300Z. Hope to hear
everyone then!

One more thing. I got to finally visit Ten Tec last week. What a thrill! In
my opinion, they are all hard working and very gracious people. I even had a
chance to meet some of the celebrities in the service department! Thanks
again Tom, Scott, and Stan. The time you spent with me was most appreciated
and I wish you all continued success.

73,

Jay/KM6VX
Torrance, Ca.