[TenTec] FS filters

Clark Savage Turner turner@safety.ics.uci.edu
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 13:54:31 -0800

I have a spare model 220 SSB filter for the 9 MHz IF, works
in all Ten Tec rigs other than the Delta and Scout I believe.
It is a good option for the Corsair I and the Argosy I and II,
and can be wired into the early Argonauts.  I would like $60
shipped for this filter.

I also have the model 217 CW filter for the 9 MHz IF, it is
the first (NAR) position filter for the later OMNI's, works
in the early OMNI's and is another good option for the Argosy
I and II.  I would like $60 shipped for this filter.

I still have a weak model 217 filter, I used it (unaware till
I compared it to my INRAD filters) for a year and it works
fine, but it has an extra couple db loss and sounds a little
ripply, but it cuts QRM for CW just fine.  It is useful
as it is, or you may want to find the bad crystal or cap
on it.  I want $27 shipped as is.

Clark WA3JPG
Irvine, CA.