[TenTec] MFJ MorseTutor...??

KF4EIB@aol.com KF4EIB@aol.com
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:27:12 EST

Greetings to all,

 MFJ MorseTutor # 418 (I think). One with LCD display.
Gotta get a better grip on learning 13 wpm and up code.
Is this a good investment < or > $80.00?  (Poor choice of words?)
Tapes are really boring, and time on air is not a premium right now.
Have passed the written part of General...just need the code.
SSB on 10 meters IS fun, but I still love the sound of di dah...Hi Hi.
BTW. I have a TenTec Omni D, talk about a GREAT CW machine!
Input? One you want to sell? Is Santa listening?

Thanks,
Gordon kf4eib

The word TROUSERS is an improper noun...
Singular at the top and plural at the bottom........