[TenTec] FS: Price reduced on Ten Tec Omni D

Steve Miller kg7pv@teleport.com
Fri, 06 Feb 1998 11:27:58 -0800

Hi, have reduced the price on the Ten Tec Omni D (series B) I am selling.
This is the digital display model.

It has the 500hz filter (217), the 30 and 12 meter upgrades, the noise
blanker, an extra new front panel and a TT 215P mic.  Turns down to < 1
watt for Qrp from the front panel.  Notch filter and 3 stage audio filter
also on board.  I also have a new Ten Tec power cord I'll throw in.

Rig is in excellent condition and everything works as it should.  A full
manual is included.  I purchased it directly from Ten Tec.  Am selling it
to finance the Ten Tec Corsair II I just bought.

Price is $475 shipped in the Ten Tec carton (foamed to fit the rig) to the
lower 48.

Contact me here or at the shack 503-293-8926.     72

Steve Miller  kg7pv @ teleport.com  Portland, OR
(CN-85)  Norcal #308  QRP-L #109  ARCI # 9230