[TenTec] Omni 6 radio control with LogPlus help please!!

Del & Jan Seay seay@Alaska.NET
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 19:57:05 -0900

John: In the Omni menu, select Menu 2, and turn on
the  "CdE". This causes the Omni to report to the
serial port what happens on the panel. That should take
care of it. Good Luck, de KL7HF

----------
> From: John Pritt <n1jp@wsg.net>
> To: tentec@contesting.com
> Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 radio control with LogPlus help please!!
> Date: Tuesday, February 24, 1998 9:30 PM
>
> I'm using the Icom IC-735 selection, from the LogPlus radio selection
menu and I'm able to change modes and frequency by using the ctrl/function
keys. Also able to jump to packet spots with no problem. The problem I'm
having is that I cannot use the 'real time logging' menu as the freq on the
VFO is not being picked up by the program as I log and save entries. I
can't even edit  the frequency field in real time logging because the
program is design to pick up this info from the VFO and skips over the
field!