[TenTec] Argosy SWR/S Meter

WO8L WO8L@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 19:57:09 EST

Hello,

I'm not seeking help from Ten Tec's service department.  Let me make that
clear from the start.

However, I have a problems which continues to occur on an Argosy SWR/S meter.
It seems to warp when it gets hot and bend at one upper edge.  This causes the
meter to stick when a signal hits S-9.

I'd like to know how to get into the rig and bend the little devil back again.
The rear of the meter seems sealed tightly and I hate to pry it off.  Does the
front plastic pop off the meter section?

I can't send it to Ten Tec every time it starts to stick.  I'd be shipping the
dickens a lot to Sevierville.

Just thought somebody would know.

73s,

Rick