[TenTec] FS: Corsair II, supply, 3 filters

Andrew M. Moore dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 22:10:08 -0500 (EST)

It's with great regret that I'm selling my Corsair II station.  In the
ten years that I've operated only CW, having used dozens of different
radios, this is by far the best, in my opinion.  I'll kick myself for
this later, but a new hobby calls, and it needs to be funded.

As usual, I'll offer this to the Ten Tec reflector before posting it
elsewhere.

For Sale
~~~~~~~~
Ten Tec Corsair II HF transceiver, filters, supply

   * Corsair II (Model 561), 100W CW/SSB, 10 through 160 meters
   * 250 Hz crystal ladder filter (Model 282), 6.3 MHz IF, 6 pole
   * 500 Hz crystal ladder filter (Model 285), 6.3 MHz IF, 6 pole
   * 1800 Hz crystal ladder filter (Model 288), 6.3 MHz IF, 8 pole
   * Matching speaker / power supply (Model 961), 22 A, 13.8 VDC
   * Original manuals and boxes for both radio & supply

The supply is truly mint.  The radio has one tiny blemish on the
heat sink, so I'll classify it as excellent.

$1050 includes insured shipping in the continental U.S.

I will consider trades for large-format (4x5) photography gear,
especially lenses or enlarging equipment.

Andrew M. Moore, NV1B
..