[TenTec] ten tec -Forwarded

J. B. EDMONDS jedmonds.dit@state.va.us
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 11:19:50 -0500

--=_5E0BA305.57365A45

I recently received this and thought I would forward it for others.  Do not
respond to me....
--=_5E0BA305.57365A45

Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 12:24:21 -0500
From: peggy m dean  <aler321@juno.com>
To: jedmonds.dit@state.va.us
Subject: ten tec

Sir, i currently own and operate a ten tec omni, and older rig, made
around 1983 or so. I really like this radio and wouldnt part with it but
it came with an option that I would consider selling or trading. It is
the ten tec model 299 the talking counter. It work's perfect and looks
new. I also have the cable and original manual. If interested please
e-mail me. 73 c u later de k8vx Ron dean

--=_5E0BA305.57365A45--