[TenTec] Transceiver upgrades

Dale L. Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 17:09:22 -0500

>The response to this upgrade program was far and away greater
>than we had anticipated.  I don't think any of us at Ten-Tec had
>even an inkling that it would take nearly a year and a half to
>process all the requests we ended up receiving.

Scott,

It was a super opportunity to be able upgrade a super radio to an
even higher level.  I cannot think of any other company who has
ever done such a thing.  I (and others, I am sure) think it's
great that you did this.

>Thanks again to
>all of you for your interest in our equipment and our company.

It's hard to not be interested when the equipment, service,
customer and tech support are so great.

73,
dale, kg5u