[TenTec] FS Corsair I & matching power supply

Vin Legare vlegare@gnv.fdt.net
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 20:00:39 -0400

The Corsair runs very well, all functions and full power.  It is a stock
Corsair, no filters have been added.  It has the standard 2.4 khz filter.
Its serial number is 304. The rig shows minor wear on the panel lettering
around the notch, AF and mode controls, but the overall the rig looks great.
No wear / marks on the top cover, scratches on the bottom cover (on the
bottom).  Power supply is in good shape and matches.  I'd like to sell both
together for $475 but wud consider the Corsair alone for $400.  Regards to
all  Vin  W1TUJ