[TenTec] TenTec 9MHz Filter Identification

Vin Legare vlegare@gnv.fdt.net
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 07:35:34 -0400

Gary,  Thanks for the info, appreciate it.  I'm curious about the 4 pole
filters.  Are you planning to use these as is or are you using them to make
8 pole filters.  Since they are ladders, it appears reasonable to add xtals
to the existing board (which will accomodate 4 more xtals + caps.  I'm not
sure what xtal freqs were used, since the xtals on the board are unmarked.
I'd been considering this with my Corsair, but just hadn't gotten around to
it.  Anyone else have any thoughts about this?  Regards  Vin  W1TUJs