[TenTec] Corsair no longer FS & WTB 220 or 4 pole fltr

Vin Legare vlegare@gnv.fdt.net
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:44:45 -0400

     My Corsair I is no longer for sale.  I can't lower the price any more
and there is a  couple of other Corsairs' for sale at a lower prices.  I
wish them luck ... awfully good buys.  I don't understand why the price
dropped so much ... probably just a current supply and demand situation. So
I've decided to use it and not upgrade ... for the time being.  Just too
good a rig to set idle.
    I have obtained the 500 Hz filter for it but am still lookin for others,
particularly the 220  or I'll take a discarded 4 pole ladder filter that was
stock with the Corsair I (and other models) if one is available.  Regards to
all  Vin  W1TUJ