[TenTec] LogiKey 3

Peter Inskeep pinskeep@iglou.com
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 20:56:41 +0100

Hi Jim,
Have been running the LogiKey Model K-1 off of the Ten-Tec Delta 580 power
supply for about 2 years, and off the Omni VI Plus power supply now for
about 6 weeks.  No problems at all at any time.  Of course, a K-1 may not
be a  3, and your voltage may vary.  I use the power outlet on the Power
Supply rather than the one on the rig, but same difference as far as I know.

Pete,
NO2D
Pewee Valley, KY