[TenTec] Thoughts re: Corsair II

JEFFREY MICHAEL POULIN jpoulin@erols.com
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 06:59:15 -0400

Hello Folks:  I have finally decided to upgrade my HF rig. I currently have
a Scout (with no complaints at all) but want a full featured rig. From what
I've heard, the Corsair II seems to be the best combination of features,
etc. for the price. I don't care about a full coverage receiver and I'll be
keeping the Scout for QRP and field work.I can't afford a new radio with
what the Corsair offers and I have become addicted to Ten-Tec service. The
rig I get is intended to be my main HF rig for years to come (although at
45 years old I hope to outlast it.)

If anyone has some thoughts on the Corsair II, good or bad, I would
appreciate hearing from you. Please feel free to e-mail me directly so I
don't tie up the reflector with stuff most people probably already know.

Many thanks.

Jeff, KF4JSV