[TenTec] OH, MANNNNN....

Duane A. Calvin ac5aa@juno.com
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 22:29:31 -0500

I'm glad you have never had a problem.  I had the TT web site up on my
browser at work for several weeks as I was attempting to decide on the
Centurion amp.  During that time, the site was down or had connect
problems about 20% of the time.  I spoke with Scott Robbins at TT who
said they were aware of the problem and were working on it.  This past
week, I had a response from the webmaster from that site, and they,
indeed, have done some work on it.  As a result, although it definitely
was down the morning in question (no MS systems here - a Unix IBM server
that I was using) it was back up within the hour and I had solid hits all
week on various occasions when I tried it.  It looks like their provider
has gotten their act in good shape.

My apologies for the untimely remarks, but only a couple months ago they
were accurate.  Now, it looks much better.  Good work!

	73,  Duane

Duane A. Calvin, AC5AA
ac5aa@Juno.com -or- ac5aa@integrityonline6.com
Day:  dacalvin@us.ibm.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]