[TenTec] DSP & COMPUTER NOISE

Carter Grabarczyk k8vt@ameritech.net
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:29:13 -0400

Steve,
I'm not sure if the capacitors will do the job or not (however, if they
worked for you, you can't argue with success!)

Just a suggestion on connecting them, though.
Black wire to ground is OK; white wire to ground is OK. Green wire to
ground is just shorting out the capacitor because the green wire already
goes to ground. The third capacitor should go ACROSS black and white.
Also, try to find a capacitor with a voltage rating of 1.4 or 1.2 kV
(but 1 kV as a bare minimum).

73/Carter/K8VT