[TenTec] ARRL proposal

Simmons, Reid W reid.w.simmons@intel.com
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:53:00 -0700

Yeah, and from all the way out here in Oregon I could see the smoke
rising from their computer when it received the first of my many to come
replies.

I guess this would mean Ten Tec will no longer have to include keyers in
their rigs because soon no one will be able to send or receive fast
enough to need one!!!  Gee, I think I could send and receive 12 WPM the
day I was born!

Reid, K7YX
A true Extra, not an "easy Extra (Class A)"

_________________________________
Subject: [TenTec] ARRL proposal
Author:  "Jim and Kate Belt" [SMTP:jkbelt@spiritone.com] at MSXGATE
Date:    7/22/98 11:00 AM

Hi All:
While this is only marginally related to Ten Tec products it is of MAJOR
significance to amateur radio. Please go to the ARRL Website and read the
outrageous proposal that they are making to the FCC. There is a place for
comments. I stopped writing mine when the keys on my computer keyboard got
too hot to touch.
73,
Jim K7JIH